Attendees are not required to bring any tactical equipment.
All attendees must sign all releases at registration. In order to participate in this event attendees are required to adhere to all security and release procedures while at the facility. The 2009 Woolrich-CorSpecOps.com Extreme North American Tour will allow selected media to cover this event. Attendees must understand that their photos, videos or interviews may or can be used for professional Law Enforcement and/or national media release. Under no circumstances will any recordings be used for endorsements of products or claims.
No attendees will be allowed into this event with jeans, shorts, cut off t-shirts, tank tops, or any other inappropriate attire.
- Only Agency Tactical Uniforms or Agency Uniforms will be authorized
- No civilian clothing unless a SEA or cleared prior with special permission through agency
This is a professional Corrections Special Operations event where a number of the media will be in attendance as well as VIP’s from Corrections and Law Enforcement.
All attendees must have identification when checking in. Attendees without official identification will not be allowed into the conference. There will be NO exceptions.
Due to facility security procedures none of the following items will be allowed on the premises:
- Camera Cell Phones
- Cell Phones
- Video Cameras
- Video Cell Phone Cameras
- Digital Recording Devices
- Only Corrections and Law Enforcement Personnel will be cleared for access to the facility
- Agency ID Required
- NO CIVILIAN GUESTS WILL BE AUTHORIZED WITHOUT PRIOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
Due to the space limitation of the venue site the following personnel will have first priority:
- Senior Executive Administration
- Team Leaders
- County Prison Board Members